Hi everyone! I've procrastinated slightly in writing down this years resolutions, but like they say it's better late than never. So without further delay here are my top 10 New Years Resolutions (in no particular order).
1. Lose 15 lbs. by April and maintain that weight (give or take 5lbs.) throughout the year.
2. Have more patience with people.
3. Tolerate GDOT 11 more short months to get vested (10 years woohoo).
4. Look for another Network Engineering position in the private sector after getting vested!
5. Slow down and enjoy the little things everyday.
6. Be a better son, and brother.
7. Be a better boyfriend.
8. Be a better friend to those who I already consider family (you know who you are).
9. Work on my golf game.
10. Take a trip somewhere I've never been.
I know, I know the list is nothing spectacular but for once I thought I'd set realistic resolutions. With the exception of my golf game I'm confident I can accomplish 90% of the list. In addition to my resolutions I'm also leaving my peeps with 3 music videos. These songs put me in a good mood, I hope they do the same for yoos!
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!
1. The Submarines - You, Me, and the Bourgeoisie
2. Weezer - Island in the Sun
3. Jack Johnson - If I had eyes