Monday, November 30, 2009

6 month hiatus

Peeps,

I'm back from almost a 6 months blog hiatus. I hope that everyone had a great and safe Thanksgiving! 2009 is coming to a close and I just have to say "what a ride" to say the least. It's not over quite yet, we still have a little time left to add on to our memory scrapbook.

Team Big Red Balls finished up our Fall season a few weeks back. Look past our win/loss record and all would agree we had a tremendous season. This was also the 1st season Blaine and I took over the reigns as team captains. Kat and Jacob were the team MVP's. It was a close selection, the entire team played great the entire season. WAKA once again provided wonderful party's, new friendships were forged, and friendships already in place grew stronger. I can't wait for the spring season! Team name and color will be changing, though nothing has been decided.

Our annual White Elephant Party is right around the corner. It's going to be a blasty blast! There is no doubt in my mind some of the gifts this year will be outrageous. Pictures and updates will follow soon! :)

Okie doke, this was a brief blog update. I will TRY to update my blog again before 2009 concludes. I hope that everyone has a fantastical December!!!!! Below are some more random videos for your viewing pleasure.

G

1. Train - Hey, Soul Sister



2. Jay-Z - Young Forever



3. A-Ha - Take on me

No comments:

Post a Comment