Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally it's blog time.....

Peeps,

Ok, I know it's been a while since my previous post so forgive me. It has been a roller coaster ride the last few months. The good, the bad, and the indifferent. Life has thrown my way so many adventures and I embrace them all. So this will sorta of a long blog to make up for lost times.

I was part of my very close friend's wedding in the Bahamas, which I was honored to be a part of. Orren and Alana are perfect for each other. I had a tremendous time on the cruise! I wish them nothing but happiness.

I was able to see off another friend at her going party before she left for a 6 month trip to Bali and southeast Asia (on her own). I wish I had a quarter of her spirit! I'm sure it will be a trip of a lifetime. Anna, soak it all up girl!

I was convinced to join a kickball league here in Atlanta. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about playing a child's game at first. Boy was I glad I joined, it has been a blasty blast. I forgot what it felt like to be a kid and how good it felt. I've met a lot of great personalities and forged new friendships. Summer League is around the corner, if you are at all curious I encourage you to stop by and check us out. We play at Piedmont Park on Wednesday's. Just drop me an email and I can give you all the details.

Work has been rocky but there is not doubt I will weather past the storm. I come to work everyday with a positive attitude, and everything else is secondary. I'm confident in my skills (including nun-chuck skills), and in my profession that goes a long way. Enough about work, let's continue shall we.

I went dinner with someone that was absolutely amazing a few weeks back. It was the nicest evening in recent memory for me. The food was good, the conversation was great, and she even laughed at my lame jokes (bonus). Just from the few hours that night she had me fully enamored without even trying. I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to get to know more about her. :)

Mine and Blaine's friendship continues to grow after all these years. There aren't enough positive things I can say about this guy. Anyone that's met him will agree. I love him like a brother. I also wish nothing but happiness and success to Blaine and Cristy!!!

The family is good, mom, pops, and little bro. It's a little strange to call him little brother when he is 28. :) I'm proud of him no matter what. Mom and dad, you are my heroes. Love you all!

To close it out I hope 2009 thus far has been stupendous. I promise to not go so long between blogs again!

Cheers,

G

No comments:

Post a Comment